US President Donald Trump on Saturday said that a "very successful attack" on three nuclear sites in Iran had been successfully carried out, including at Fordow.
In a posting on Truth Social, Trump added, "All planes are safely on their way home" and he congratulated "our great American Warriors."
Trump ended his posting saying, "Now is the time for peace."

After days of deliberation, Trump's decision to join Israel's military campaign against its major rival Iran represents a major escalation of the conflict.
According to two White House officials, Donald Trump and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu spoke after the US conducted strikes on Iranian nuclear sites.
US B-2 bombers were involved in strikes on Iran's nuclear sites announced by President Donald Trump, a US official told Reuters, speaking on condition of anonymity.
Iran acknowledges Fordow, other sites bombed
Hassan Abedini, the deputy political director of Iran’s state broadcaster, appeared live on state television moments ago. He stated that Iran had evacuated the three targeted nuclear sites a “while ago".
Abedini added that even if Trump’s claims about the strikes are true, Iran Iran “didn’t suffer a major blow because the materials had already been taken out”.
The IRNA news agency quotes an official with the country’s public broadcaster as saying: “There are no materials in these three nuclear sites that cause radiation.”
Morteza Heydari, spokesperson of the Qom Province Crisis Management, has also admitted that "a part of the Fordow nuclear site area came under an aerial attack", as reported by Iran's Tasnim news agency.
Moreover, Akbar Salehi, the security deputy governor of Isfahan, has also acknowledged: "Several explosions were heard in Natanz and Isfahan, we saw attacks near the nuclear sites of Isfahan and Natanz."
With this, all three strike sites mentioned by Trump in his post have been confirmed by Iranian officials.
Israel's public broadcaster Kan cited an Israeli official saying the country was "in full coordination" with Washington on the US attack.
The action came as Israel and Iran have been engaged in more than a week of aerial combat that has resulted in deaths and injuries in both countries.
Israel launched the attacks on Iran saying that it wanted to remove any chance of Tehran developing nuclear weapons.
Also Read: US sends B-2 bombers for possible strike on Iran's Fordow nuclear facility
Iran has argued that its nuclear program is intended for peaceful purposes.
Diplomatic efforts by Western nations to stop the hostilities had so far been unsuccessful.
In another social media posting Trump said, "Fordow is gone". Trump appeared to be referring to the underground nuclear storage facility in Natanz.

This announcement comes just hours after it was reported that four US B-2 stealth bombers, accompanied by aerial refueling tankers, reportedly departed from Whiteman Air Force Base in Missouri, raising speculation about a potential preemptive strike on Iran’s underground Fordow nuclear facility.
According to flight tracking data and confirmed by US defense officials, the aircraft were heading toward the US Naval Base in Guam in the Pacific Ocean. From there, the bombers could have potentially been redirected to the strategic US base at Diego Garcia in the Indian Ocean — a location within range of Iranian targets.
Fordow facility possibly in crosshairs
The movement came amid growing tensions between the US and Iran, with President Donald Trump indicating that a decision on military action could be made “in the next two weeks.”
British media reports said that Trump was seriously considering authorizing a strike on Iran’s Fordow enrichment plant — a heavily fortified underground nuclear facility located 300 feet beneath a mountain.
The site, near the city of Qom, is one of Iran’s most critical nuclear infrastructure hubs, alongside Natanz and Isfahan.
Also Read: Trump to reach decision on Iran-Israel war within next two weeks
The B-2 bomber is the only aircraft capable of deploying the Massive Ordnance Penetrator (MOP), a 30,000-pound precision-guided “bunker-busting” bomb designed specifically to target and destroy deeply buried military facilities.
Strategic significance of B-2 movement
The B-2 Spirit bomber, with a unit cost of approximately $2.1 billion, is considered the most advanced and expensive aircraft in the US arsenal. Its stealth capabilities, global range, and ability to deliver nuclear and conventional payloads make it central to any high-risk strike operation.
While the Pentagon has yet to issue an official statement regarding the bombers’ mission, military analysts view the deployment as a clear signal of readiness and deterrence — especially given the timing and potential targets involved.







