Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi said that Iran would not abandon its nuclear technology under any circumstances.
Speaking to media, Araghchi said: “We have worked extremely hard to acquire nuclear technology. Our scientists have made great sacrifices in pursuit of nuclear capabilities.”
He added, “Our people have also endured many hardships in this journey. Under the pretext of nuclear weapons, war was imposed upon us.”
Araghchi had reaffirmed Iran’s unwavering commitment to maintaining its nuclear programme.
– Iran’s nuclear industry cannot be dismantled by force: AEOI –
The spokesman for the Atomic Energy Organisation of Iran (AEOI) has reaffirmed that Iran’s nuclear programme is strictly for peaceful purposes and will continue to develop despite all forms of coercion.
Speaking on Tuesday, Behrouz Kamalvandi said that Iran’s nuclear industry is a deeply integrated part of the country’s scientific and technological infrastructure and cannot be destroyed by hostile forces.
“They must understand that this industry has taken root within our nation. It cannot simply be uprooted,” Kamalvandi asserted.
“Given the capabilities and potential we possess, the advancement of this industry is essential. It cannot be stopped,” he added.
These remarks came in response to a recent unauthorised strike by the United States on three Iranian nuclear sites — Fordow, Natanz and Isfahan — all of which are under full supervision by the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA).
Following the attack, US President Donald Trump stated that the goal was to “destroy” Iran’s nuclear programme.
In reaction, Iranian Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi emphasised that Iran’s nuclear energy programme is based on indigenous knowledge and “cannot be eliminated through bombing.”
– Iran is looking to restore its nuclear industry, Iran's nuclear chief says –
Iran is assessing damage to its nuclear industry and arrangements had been made for its restoration, Iran's nuclear chief Mohammad Eslami said on Tuesday according to Mehr news, after a series of Israeli and US strikes targeted Iran's main nuclear facilities.
"The plan is to prevent interruptions in the process of production and services," Eslami said.







