The Balochistan government resolved on Thursday to tighten the noose around overseas proscribed organisations involved in terrorism, with orders to accelerate the process for Interpol red notices.
According to details, Balochistan Chief Minister Sarfaraz Bugti has chaired a high-level security meeting in Quetta. On this occasion, a list of leaders, commanders and more than 300 militants linked to such groups had been prepared. CM Bugti directed authorities to hasten all relevant procedures with Interpol and insisted on firm action under the provincial action plan against all facilitators involved in terrorism.
The chief minister said that effective action against every element involved at home and abroad had become unavoidable. He added that those who shed blood on the soil of Balochistan would not find refuge anywhere in the world and that exposing the real face of groups operating under a political guise remained a state responsibility.
He instructed departments to act swiftly under new counter-terrorism laws and called on the Home Department to activate more fully the cell established under the Provincial Action Plan guidelines.
CM Bugti said the elimination of elements challenging the authority of the state had entered a decisive stage. He declared that Balochistan would no longer fall prey to any foreign agenda and that the state would pursue enemies of Pakistan and Balochistan with zero tolerance until the last facilitator stood identified and removed.







