Balochistan government spokesperson Shahid Rind said on Wednesday that the bus involved in the Kalat incident was carrying members of Amjad Sabri’s Qawwal group travelling to Quetta for a function.
Speaking on the Samaa TV programme "Nadeem Malik Live", Rind said that proxies of Fitna-ul-Hindustan were behind the attack. He termed the incident as an ambush on a passenger vehicle, resulting in the deaths of three passengers and injuries to about seven others, who were subsequently taken to the DHQ Hospital.
Rind said: "India has announced the launch of Operation Sindoor and following recent setbacks, it is clear that they intend to activate their proxies in Balochistan and Khyber Pakhtunkhwa."
He added that the bus had been booked by the Amjad Sabri Qawwal group and that, while he could not name all individuals, reports have indicated the passengers belonged to that group.
"Security forces have cordoned off the area and launched a search operation to pursue the attackers," he said.







